All submitted papers are subjected to the double-blinded peer-review process. Based on Reviewers’ comments, the Editorial Board will decide on the merits of every paper individually before publication. The Board’s decision is final and binding. All papers should have about 150 words of abstract and five appropriate keywords
Papers are accepted only in MS-Word format. IRJBM charges Rs.1350/- (Non-Refundable) as the publication fee for the papers accepted.
Once a Paper is selected for publication (After the review), the author(s) shall be intimated through an e-mail. Then, they are to send in a scanned copy payment proof of publication fee. In addition, they are to send in filled-in Declaration Form with e-signature.
Authors can send in their papers through Online Submission as well / by using either of the following e-mail ids: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Guidelines to Authors
Contents to be covered in the Paper (Maximum of 12 Pages)
Layout of the Paper
1. Document Format: MS Word
2. Paper Size: A4
3. Font Size: 12
4. Space: Single Line
5. Margins: 1 inch on all sides
6. Total No. of Pages: 12 (including Annexures / Appendices)
7. Submission of papers as only one attachment file (which contains text, tables, figures, etc.)
8. Authors are to strictly adhere to proper alignments, according to the given format
9. The submitted papers should have the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the authors
10. No communication requesting publication in any form shall be entertained.
11. The maximum number of authors for a paper is restricted to four.
12. After sending in the papers, authors shall receive e-mail acknowledgement from IRJBM.
13. If any paper containing elements of Plagiarism is detected, the Authors concerned shall solely be held responsible. IRJBM will not in any manner be held responsible.
14. Authors are requested to pay the appropriate publication fee within the time frame, once they receive intimation regarding publication of the papers.
15. Declaration Form: Click here to Download.