Pin-Up’s deposit feature allows its users to quickly deposit funds into their account for betting purposes. And the withdrawal function will allow for the withdrawal of winnings in a convenient way for the customer.
For payment transactions, the player can use a large number of payment systems available on the casino website, as well as in mobile applications for Android and iOS.
With the help of this article, each customer of Pin-Up will be able to choose the most convenient way for making a deposit and withdrawal.
Payment System Options at Pin-Up
Pin-Up Casino cares about the safety of financial transactions that customers make. That is why, to make withdrawals and deposits, the casino uses only reliable payment systems that allow transactions to be made quickly and with no risk of losing money.
For a full list of supported payment methods, see the casino’s personal cabinet. This article contains information on the features and limits of the most popular payment systems on the Pin-Up platform.
Casino Pin-Up accepts bankcards with VISA, and Mastercard payment systems for deposits and withdrawals. Time of crediting funds is instant and time of withdrawal to the card varies from 1 hour to 7 days.
The minimum deposit amount by this method is Rs 100. Withdrawals from Pin-Up gaming account to cards are limited to limits of Rs 100 – Rs 350,000.
In Asia in general, it is very popular to use e-wallets instead of bank cards due to the favorable terms and conditions. Two types of e-wallets are considered the most popular for interacting with Pin-Up casinos: PayTM and PhonePe. They allow for withdrawals from the site of 500 to 350,000 Indian rupees. The minimum deposit amount will be Rs 100.
The transaction of funds through e-wallets will take a little time from 15 minutes.
NET Banking is the most preferred system for making mobile payments. When withdrawing funds from Pin-Up through NET Banking, the minimum withdrawal amount will be Rs 100 and the maximum will be Rs 350,000. Deposits through this method can start from Rs 100.
Apart from NET Banking, Indian users can also use the globally popular Google Pay to make quick mobile payments. However, with this method, it is not possible to withdraw funds but only make deposits of Rs 100 or more.
Making a Deposit to the player's balance Pin Up
After registering with Pin-Up Casino, a customer can immediately make a deposit. To make a deposit on the website or app, follow a few simple steps:
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Go to your personal profile and open the “Balance” section.
- The system will redirect the client to the payment page. Click on “Withdrawal” and choose your preferred method of deposit in the dropdown menu.
- In the payment transaction form you need to enter the amount of the deposit, specify the details of the payment tool used and enter your account details in Pin-Up Casino.
- Confirm the transaction.
After completing all the instructions, the funds will be credited to the customer’s game balance within 30 minutes. If the user does not want to wait, the Pin-Up instant deposit feature is available. To do this, the bettor needs to select an e-wallet in the deposit menu and pay a commission of 0.3% of the deposit amount.
Withdrawing winnings from Pin-Up
After getting their first winnings, every bettor will want to withdraw them to their bank card or e-wallet. However, before the withdrawal every Pin-Up user must be verified. This condition is mandatory for any casino client, as Pin-Up helps prevent money laundering in this way.
To pass the verification, the player must prove his identity. That is, to prove that the information specified in the profile is true and completely coincides with the data in the identity document. Verification at Pin-Up can be done online in three steps:
- Send a colour scan or clear photo of your passport to the casino’s customer support. It will take from 1 to 14 days for the administration to check the documents.
- Next, the player needs to confirm that the phone number is available and belongs to him. To do this, a confirmation code will be sent to the phone number, which should be entered in a special field on the website. It is also required to confirm the validity of the email address. To do that an email with a link will be sent to the indicated email address, which must be clicked.
- The user will be notified of the result of the verification procedure in a letter which will be sent to the email.
After verification, the bettor can withdraw his winnings from Pin-Up Casino in three steps:
- Go to the “Balance” section in your personal profile.
- Choose one of the available withdrawal methods from the menu on the new page.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount according to the limits.
- Specify all necessary details of the account, card, electronic payment or payment system.
- After checking all the entered data it is necessary to enter the data of your account to confirm the transaction.
Separately, it should be noted that Pin-Up online casino does not charge Indian users for withdrawals. However, the fee may be withheld by the payment system used.
Withdrawal times are on average between 15 minutes and 7 days. This time span is explained by the fact that payments related to gambling are checked more thoroughly. If the money is not received to the card, e-wallet or any other used payment system within 7 days, the client needs to contact the support service of Pin-Up Casino and then the support service of the selected payment tool.
FAQ about Pin Up Money
Are there any withdrawal and deposit limits on Pin-Up?
Yes, the casino has set some limits on deposits and withdrawals. Deposits can be made from a minimum of Rs 100. Withdrawals can be made starting from the amount of Rs 500 (e-wallets) or Rs 100 (all other payment instruments).
What is verification at Pin-Up?
Verification is a mandatory procedure that verifies the customer's identity and grants access to the withdrawal of funds. In order for the verification to be successfully completed it is sufficient to send to the Pin-Up support team a document that certifies the identity of the client, as well as confirm the phone number and the e-mail address.
How to make a deposit to Pin-Up?
You can make deposit in the section "Account balance" in your personal profile on Pin-Up. Then you need to choose the payment instrument (cards, e-wallets, payment systems), enter the details of the instrument, enter the deposit amount and confirm the transaction.
How to withdraw the winnings from Pin-Up?
Before the withdrawal of funds from the gaming account, user has to be verified. Then in the "Balance" section of the personal profile you may withdraw money in a convenient way, specifying the amount of withdrawal and details of the payment instrument.
How long does it take to deposit and withdraw money from my personal account?
It takes 30 minutes to make deposit. You may also use the instant deposit service with your e-wallet. Instant Pin-Up service is chargeable, that is why we charge 0,3% commission from the deposit amount. Withdrawals from Pin-Up account will take 15 minutes to 7 business days.